- Tubular knitted mesh, flat shape dual wall for EMI shielding
- Different widths made of one or several tin plated copper wires
- Copper wires in accordance with NF EN 13602
- 4 layers spiral wounded with 30% to more than 50% overlap can reach 80dB shielding effectiveness.
- Knitted tape can be used as shield connection in branch joints, light grounding.
- Tin plated copper type provides verry good weldability
- Other materials upon request
- Other widths upon request
- Adhesive tape optional
- Rolls, cut lengths upon request